cherry cola elf bar


Mon - Sat 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
Quick Facts :
  • Our Objectives - Provide direct, honest answers and follow up for success of every application.
  • Our Specialisation - Expert advise - specific to each application for all type of visas under General Skilled Visa, Investment visa to USA under EB5 & Canadian Investment visa.
  • Our Service - Efficient and Cost Effective Service in all areas relating to migration matters and visa services.
  • Our Success - Processed many applications with high success rate.
  • Our Legacy - 25 years of Professional Immigration experience with proven track record.
Enquiry +

Immigration Enquiry

Student visas

If an applicant wishes to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis can apply for Student visa.  A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students. 
Depending on the country of nationality and the  principal course of study the applicant may have to undergo a Pre-Visa Assessment (PVA) before an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) is issued by your Australian education provider.
Student Visa Conditions - Strict conditions  are imposed on Student Visa holders, and any breach of these conditions may lead to the cancellation of the visa.  Some examples of Student Visa conditions are outlined below:
•    The student must satisfy attendance and/or course requirements and maintain a valid enrolment for the chosen course of study.
•    Students (and their dependents) are not allowed to work. After they have commenced studies, they can apply for work rights (limited to 20 hours per week).
•    The student must remain with the education provider with whom the student enrolled for the first 12 months of the course (or for the duration of the course if the course lasts for less than 12 months) - save for in exceptional circumstances.
•    The student's residential address (and any changes) must be notified to the educational provider within 7 days of arrival in Australia (or of any move).
To be eligible for a visa to study in Australia, the application must be made overseas and applicants must: 
•    Be of good character and meet the health criteria. 
•    The student have acceptable health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for yourself and members of your family unit accompanying you to Australia
•    The student have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia, or have made arrangements acceptable to the Minister to repay such a debt
•    Where the student is  under 18 years of age, acceptable arrangements for the  accommodation, support and general welfare are in place
To find out if you qualify for suitable visa to Australia, please complete the Assessment Form and one of our licensed consultants will carefully evaluate your information and get back to you at the earliest to proceed further.
Write to us at  to assess your eligibility or Call our office on  +91 44 2822 7222 / 2823 9229 / 4350 8191


© 2024 Bilimoria & Associate. All rights reserved Web Solutions by

Back to Top