Mon - Sat 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
Quick Facts :
  • Our Objectives - Provide direct, honest answers and follow up for success of every application.
  • Our Specialisation - Expert advise - specific to each application for all type of visas under General Skilled Visa, Investment visa to USA under EB5 & Canadian Investment visa.
  • Our Service - Efficient and Cost Effective Service in all areas relating to migration matters and visa services.
  • Our Success - Processed many applications with high success rate.
  • Our Legacy - 25 years of Professional Immigration experience with proven track record.
Enquiry +

Immigration Enquiry

Employer Nominated Migration Visa

Employer Nominated Migration Visa is an employer sponsored visa, also referred to as the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS). Permanent residents entering Australia under the Employer Nomination Scheme have a job waiting for them, or you can apply for this visa in Australia if you hold a Temporary Working Visa, (there is an opportunity with some other temporary working visas too), a Working Holiday visa, or a Skilled - Graduate (temporary) visa. Your Australian employer is your sponsor.
Since July, 2005, this visa category has been considerably changed to encourage more skilled workers to enter this country. Australia is in need of skilled workers, particularly those with trade skills. The Australian employer must pay a nomination fee to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship Business Centre.
As the employee, the applicant must also pay all fees for this visa. It is more expensive if an applicant is already in Australia. This payment includes all family members in the application. Other costs will be immigrants' medical assessments, skills assessment fee (if required), police clearance documents, translations if necessary, medical reports and photographs. These payments are not refundable if the application is unsuccessful.
Information for Australian employers - If you are an Australian employer who wishes to fill a job vacancy from overseas, by employing an employee who is not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, please contact us for more information.
Regional (Designated Area) Employer Sponsored Migration Visa onshore and offshore
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) is to help employers who live in areas away from the large cities to find skilled workers. If your business is in a city area, please use the above-mentioned visa instead.
As a migrant applicant, you must be prepared to live in a or a country area or one of the smaller capital cities. Country areas are beautiful and the people very friendly and helpful to new arrivals. You can apply for this visa from inside Australia, or from offshore, but if you are already in Australia you must hold a substantive qualifying visa with working provision. This is an essential requirement.
There are three stages, unless the appointment is exceptional:
1. The Regional Certifying Body (RCB) must approve the nomination and job vacancy. 
2. The employer applies to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) to be able to employ an overseas worker by giving full details of the company structure, and the type of employee needed. There are other requirements here – see on the website. 
3. The nominated employee applies for a visa. 
To find out if you qualify for suitable visa to Australia, please complete the Assessment Form and one of our licensed consultants will carefully evaluate your information and get back to you at the earliest to proceed further.
Write to us at toassess your eligibility or Call our office on  +91 44 28227222 / 28239229 / 43508191


© 2024 Bilimoria & Associate. All rights reserved Web Solutions by

Back to Top