Off Hrs:

Mon - Sat 10:30 am to 5:30 pm

call us :

+91 442 822 7222
Quick Facts :
  • Our Objectives - Provide direct, honest answers and follow up for success of every application.
  • Our Specialisation - Expert advise - specific to each application for all type of visas under General Skilled Visa, Investment visa to USA under EB5 & Canadian Investment visa.
  • Our Service - Efficient and Cost Effective Service in all areas relating to migration matters and visa services.
  • Our Success - Processed many applications with high success rate.
  • Our Legacy - 25 years of Professional Immigration experience with proven track record.
Enquiry +

Immigration Enquiry

Canada Student Visa

Student Authorization is a resident temporary visa issued by an immigration officer that allows an individual, after admittance, to remain in Canada to take an academic, professional or vocational training course at an approved university, college or institution. 
We can assist you in obtaining Student visa to Canada based on the admission obtained from the recognised Institute which inturn will help to apply for Residence visa to Canada. 
If you are looking at expanding your knowledge and gaining qualification with the countries we deal. We will need to recognize your qualification before we apply for student visa / work permit.
If you are looking to study in for more than three months, you will require a Student Visa or Permit. We can provide you with a checklist that highlights the necessary requirements for the application of a Student Visa or Permit, having an acceptable level of the English language being imperative, and assist you with the application process.
There are a large number of courses available within Institutions for you to study as a fulltime student. You are also allowed to work 20 hours per week while you are studying on a Student Visa or Permit. Upon your completion of the course, you may be eligible for an Open Work Permit for ONE year (subject to conditions). 
More details can be made available when you contact our office. Each applicant of the Student Visa or Permit (and any accompanying partner or spouse) is required to meet all financial, health and character requirements as per the Immigration Policy. Our consultants can assist you in gaining admission to a particular course in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA for Student Visa / Permit. 
To find out if you qualify for suitable visa to Canada, please complete the Assessment Form and one of our licensed consultants will carefully evaluate your information and get back to you at the earliest to proceed further.
write to us at  to assess your eligibility or call our office on  +91 44 2822 7222 / 2823 9229 / 4350 8191


© 2020 Bilimoria & Associate. All rights reserved Web Solutions by

Back to Top